It available in PDF format and easily downloaded using Adobe Reader available for free at the Adobe website.
The curriculum is separated into twenty sessions including:
- Introduction to Responsible Fatherhood
- What Are My Values?
- Boys to Men: Experiencing Manhood
- Art of Communication
- Fathers as Providers
- Noncustodial Fathers: Rights and Responsibilities
- Developing Values in Children
- Coping as a Single Father
- Dealing with Children's Behaviors
- Relationships: Being a Friend, Partner, Parent, and Employee
- Understanding Male-Female Relationships
- Managing Conflict and Handling Agner
- Handling Anger and Conflict on the Job
- Surviving on the Job
- Issue of Race/Racism Part I
- Issue of Race/Racism Part II
- Takinig Care of Business
- Managing Your Time and Money
- Building a Support Network: Who's On Your Side?
- Alcohol and Drug Use and Abuse Part I
- Alcohol and Drug Use and Abuse Part II
More about what it means to be a responsible father is available at the Annie E. Casey Foundation including information about key factors to consider when establishing a responsible fatherhood programming.
More about resources for helping fathers become more responsible will follow in future postings.